I am honored and thankful that I have so many followers of my blog who think highly enough of me to nominate me for things, but Blog of the Year is really nice. Thanks go out to Vicki Acton at “The View Outside“, a great and informative blog about writing and also to Alex Laybourne, fellow writer and novelist for nominating me. I guess this means I have two stars under my belt, and I’m looking to get a total of six by the end of the year.
Update: I now have three stars thanks to Laith Preston!
Update: Now I have four thanks to Hunter Emkay!
You can find a copy of the “rules” here at “The Thought Palette“.
I follow several fantastic blogs, and so here are my nominations (I kept them to 5):
- Susan Rocan at MyWitherShins
- Robert Chazz Chute is a fantastic crime writer and expert on all things Indie
- Lisa Winkler at “Cycling Grandma” who writes interesting content about her life and writing experience.
- Laith Preston over at “Laith’s Ramblings” who is another indie author, dad and hard worker.
- Armand Rosamilla, writer of horror fiction and fellow indie writer.