As you may notice, I have a new tab at the top of my blog page. At the request of several people I have decided to offer editing services to anyone who wishes to have their novel or short story chopped down to a more workable form. The following are the details:
1. I will charge 0.01 cent per word which is less than the going rate and allows me to be competitive.
2. I will not only copyedit a text (grammar, readability, flow, continuity), but I will also proofread and critique the text as well.
3. Credentials: I have taught writing for over 15 years, have written my own fiction for over 25 years, participated in writing groups for over 15 years, and hold an English degree with a minor in Creative Writing from Oklahoma Baptist University which at the time I graduated was one of the top liberal arts colleges in the nation.
If you are interested, pop on over to the page and fill out the contact form. I will return your request promptly.
- 5 Editing Strategies for the Self-Published Novelist (writingishardwork.com)
- The New World of Publishing: Editing and Proofing (deanwesleysmith.com)
- If You Can’t Find a Writer’s Group, Join a Forum (writingishardwork.com)